ArCon - 3D objects in ACO format
Advantages of your cooperation with the aec-data.com project
We provide 3D objects for designs and visualizations in all commonly used formats, thus fully covering the software market. If you use 3D models of your products in visualizations, this will attract future customers.
The aec-data.com server has been providing its services since 2000. We currently offer products that form a portfolio of over 98.000 models of a variety of manufacturers. Users are automatically informed about all news and updates, so that their 3D libraries are always up-to-date and complete. The server is used worldwide in its English, German and Czech language versions.
Enhance your current marketing activities by this new way of the direct advertising of your trademark.
What does the aec-data.com server provide?
- Preparation of 3D models in formats for AEC / CAD / BIM software: ACO, 3ds, dwg, max, skp, o2c, IFC and others. Using in software: ArCon, ArCon Evo, ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Spirit, 3D Studio, Cinema 4D and others.
- Easily upload your products from the aec-data.com server into 3D software
- Display 3D products with your own visual configuration
- 3D preview of your products with your logo
- We keep product labels and descriptions in accordance with your company policy. We connect information on your product with Google's search engine (which registers about 2 million websites on our server)
- You can embed our data download technology on your company website without interfering with its existing conception and appearance.
The portfolio of existing 3D libraries is regularly completed, updated and enhanced with new manufacturers – you could be one of them.
Software for mass downloading multiple models
15.5.2019 – Ravak - Update 05/2019
The Ravak brand has expanded 3D models with new shower enclosures, shower trays, drainage gutters, bathtubs, washbasins, bathroom furniture, sanitary ware and faucets.
29.3.2019 – Riho - update 03/2019
The Riho brand has added 3D new models to the series bathtubs, shower trays and shower screens Scandic M101 and S402.
18.3.2019 – Roltechnik - update 03/2019
Brand Roltechnik has updated 3D models in series: Tower line, Lega line, Lega lift line, Proxima line, Exclusive line, Hitech line, Kinedoor line, Ambient line, Elegant neo line, Elegant line.
5.2.2019 – Riho - update 01/2019
The Riho brand has expanded the range of 3D models with the new serie Scandic shower enclosure.